1: WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal Information that you provide us from your use of the sites, and from other sources.
When you contact us, or fill out a form you may provide personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, etc.
When you visit, or use our site, we may collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
2: WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- To provide and operate the sites;
- To further develop, customize, expand, and improve our sites;
- To be able to contact our visitors;
- To help us to update, expand and analyze our records to identify new customers;
- To facilitate, sponsor, and offer certain contests, events, and promotions, determine participants’ eligibility, monitor performance, contact winners, and grant prizes and benefits;
- To analyze our performance and marketing activities;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To provide you with professional assistance, only upon your request; and
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
3: HOW WE STORE, USE, SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
Our site is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may send you messages either via your phone number, email, or instant messaging.
If you do not wish to receive such messages, you may notify us at any time or follow the “unsubscribe” or STOP instructions contained in the communications you receive.
- Essential Cookies: Cookies that are required for the operation of our website. This includes cookies that enable the ability to log into secure areas of our site.
- Analytical Cookies: Cookies that allow us to track the number of visitors, and see how visitors interact with our site.
- Functionality Cookies: Cookies that recognize when you’ve returned to our site and remembers your preferences.
Please note: we do not change our practices in response to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from a browser or mobile application, however most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
6: WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore or would like your stored data deleted, please contact us at the information below.
7: THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
Our site may contact links to other websites or services. We are not responsible for such websites, services or privacy practices. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our sites and to read the privacy statements of each and every website and service you visit before providing any information.
8: UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns: